Usually Ships in 3-5 days
Item will be drop shipped directly from the
non-returnable.Usually ships in 3-5 days
The Hitachi DI-SC110 is a compact chassis-type camera offers unparalleled low light performance for video applications seeking HD digital video output. A built-in zoom lens permits the user to monitor the scene from variable viewing angles ¡ª ranging from wide to telephoto. And remote focus, iris and zoom control are possible with the RS-232C connection. These features plus a 1/3-inch 1.3megapixel color CCD sensor makes the DI-SC110 suitable for surveillance, traffic, low vision, in car video or telepresence applications.
* Hitachi DSP 8 camera control
* 18X Optical Zoom F1.6 and practical f value 4.7-84.6mm
* IR Cut Filter Removed for Day/Night Capability
* 1.8 lux typical sensitivity, 50 IRE, 0.02 lux IR Cut Filter Off
* YUV422 16 bit Digital Output Modes, 1280x720 30fps, 1280x960 20fps at 36MHz clock frequency
* 1/3" Megapixel Progressive Scan Ex-View Color CCD
* 800 TV Lines of Resolution
* Frame Noise Reduction, Wide Dynamic Range, Dynamic Spot Cancel
* Privacy Masking 2 Zone, 2-D, 8 Zone 3-D, 4/1 Screen
* Operating Temperature 0-60 degrees C
High Definition Video
The DI-SC110 is a chassis camera that outputs digital video at 1280x720, 30fps.
Built-In Optical Power Zoom Lens
The DI-SC110 built in X18 optical zoom lens is highly reliable and offers auto focus, auto iris and zoom functions, letting the user monitor a scene from any desired angle of view. In conjunction with X12 digital zoom, the total zoom ratio is X216. The IR Cut Filter function when enabled improves picture quality in low light.
The chassis is equipped with a 1.3 Megapixel 1/3 inch CCD sensor. Effective resolution at 1280x960 is 800TV lines.
YUV422 Y8bit + C8bit + HSYNC+VSYNC+Clock
Frame Noise Reduction
This feature reduces the amount of video noise in low light.
(Artificial Intelligence) Digital Signal Processing Control
Auto Iris: Adjusts iris so that video output is kept at a fixed level, even if surrounding illumination changes.
Auto White Balance: Provides natural color reproduction according to ambient lighting.
Remote Control through RS-232C
Remote operations are possible via the RS-232C, which allows control of the camera¡¯s focus, iris and zoom.
2H Vertical Enhancer
Vertical edges are digitally enhanced to make recorded images clear and stable - useful when monitoring a moving object.