Usually Ships in 3-5 days
Item will be drop shipped directly from the
non-returnable.Usually ships in 3-5 days
The new ultra-compact and lightweight SONY FCB-EX11DP camera is specifically designed for easy integration into mini-dome housings for superb observation. Its outstanding picture quality, excellent auto-focus performance and small size make it the ideal contender in space restricted environments such as underground inspection systems of oil gas pipes, low vision systems, police vehicles and more. The FCB-EX11DP incorporates a 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD™ sensor and is equipped with a 10x optical zoom lens that can provide a 120x zoom ratio when combined with the digital zoom. In addition, the FCB-EX11DP color block camera inherits many of the excellent features found in Sony's new FCB D version cameras such as slow AE Response, Advanced Spherical Privacy Zone Masking and Multi-line on-screen display. With its excellent picture quality, compact size and feature-rich design, the SONY FCB-EX11DP is ideal for a wide range of applications.
* High Resolution of 530 TV Lines - The SONY FCB-EX11DP camera incorporates a ¼-type EXview HAD™ CCD with an Advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) to reproduce clear, detailed images at an extremely high horizontal resolution of 530 TV lines.
* Powerful & Versatile Zoom Capability - The SONY FCB-EX11DP camera is equipped with a 10x optical zoom lens, allowing for a zoom capability of up to 120x when used in combination with its 12x digital zoom.
* Video Motion Detection - As with Sony's FCB D version cameras, the new SONY FCB-EX11DP camera features a motion detection function. When motion is detected within an area of the picture designated by the user, an alarm signal is output via the camera's control interface using the VISCA™ protocol. Users can designate up to four detecting areas freely from any 8 vertical and 12 horizontal blocks. The video motion detection function is useful for unattended monitoring/recording found in security applications.
* Slow AE Response Function - The SONY FCB-EX11DP is equipped with a slow AE response function to automatically slow the rate at which the camera's exposure levels change. The rate can be set up to 32 times slower than when Full-Auto AE or Priority (shutter/iris) modes are selected. This function is useful when monitoring areas in which lighting conditions abruptly change.
* Advanced Spherical Privacy Zone Masking with Mosaic Effect - Unwanted or prohibited areas within an image can be masked precisely and appropriately with either a solid color or a mosaic effect. When the SONY FCB-EX11DP is integrated into a P/T/Z Camera system, this technology can keep masking areas interlocked with P/T/Z movements regardless of the camera angle.
* Multi-line On-screen Display - Up to eleven lines with 20 characters per line can be displayed on the SONY FCB-EX11DP monitoring screen using VISCA™ commands. Captions can be displayed on the screen to provide operators with a user-friendly interface.
The SONY FCB-EX11DP Camera:
* Backlight Compensation On/Off
* Character Generator OSD: 11 Lines (20 characters per line)
* Camera Mode display: ON/OFF
* Digital Zoom 12x (120x with optical zoom)
* EV Compensation -10.5 to 10.5 dB (1.5 dB steps)
* Effective Pixels Approx. 380000 pixels
* Electronic Shutter 1 to 1/10000 s, 22 steps
* Exposure Control: Auto, Manual, Priority Mode, Bright, EV Compensation, Backlight * Compensation, Slow AE, Flicker Cancel Auto
* Focus System: Auto (Sensitivity: normal and low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, * Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF
* Gain Auto / Manual (-3 to 28 dB 2 dB steps)
* Horizontal Viewing Angle 46¡ã (wide) to 4.6¡ã (tele)
* Image Device 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD
* Minimum Object Distance 200 mm (wide); 1.0 m (tele)
* Picture Effects: E-Flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror Image
* Privacy Zone Masking On / Off (24 positions)
* Sync System Internal/External (V-lock)
* White Balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, One-push, Manual
SONY FCB-EX11DP General
* Dimensions (W x H x D) 1 7/16 x 1 5/8 x 2 3/8 inches (35.9 x 40.8 x 59.2 mm)
* Operating Temperature 32 to 122 ¡ãF (0 to 50 C¡ã)
* Power Consumption 1.9 W (motors inactive); 2.8 W (motors active)
* Power Requirements DC 6 to 12 V
* Storage Temperature -4 to 140 ¡ãF (-20 to 60 C¡ã)
* Weight 3.3 oz (95 g)
SONY FCB-EX11DP Interfaces
* Camera Control Interface VISCA (TTL signal level); Baud rate: 9.6 Kb/s; 19.2 Kb/s; 38.4 Kb/s; 1 or 2 Stop bit selectable
SONY FCB-EX11DP Video Output
* Horizontal Resolution On/Off (On: 530 TV lines)
* Horizontal Resolution Value 530 TV Lines
* Lens Value 10x
* Minimum Illumination 1.0 lux
* S/N Ratio More than 50 dB
* Video Output VBS: 1.0 Vp-p (sync negative); Y/C