Usually Ships in 3-5 days
Item will be drop shipped directly from the
non-returnable.Usually ships in 3-5 days
The BRC-Z700 combines a high picture quality HD 3 CMOS camera with pan/tilt/zoom mechanism, wrapped in a sleek, compact body. Like its other family members, the BRC-300 and the BRC-H700, the BRC-Z700 can also be ceiling mounted. The BRC-Z700 supports simultaneous outputs of analog HD Y/Pb/Pr output as well as Y/C and composite in Standard Definition (SD). It is also equipped with a slot for optional cards to adapt to diverse needs. By inserting the optional BRBK-HSD1 card into this slot, High Definition SDI (HD-SDI) as well as down converted SD SDI output is possible by proper selection (not simultaneously). For HD optical multiplex remote operation, the BRC-Z700 requires a new BRBK-MF1 board. Boards used with the existing BRC-H700 camera are NOT compatible with the BRC-Z700. When used with the BRU-H700 HD optical multiplex unit, the BRC-Z700 in combination with the new BRBK-MF1 board, can transmit uncompressed digital data without deterioration through the CCFC-M100HG HD optical fiber cable. The same RM-BR300 remote controller currently used with the BRC-300 and BRC-H700 cameras can also be used with the BRC-Z700. The RM-BR300 can simultaneously control up to 7 cameras from a distance.
* All-in-one stylish robotic camera with a robust body using a new DSP.
* Superb picture quality achieved through the use of 1/4" type HD 3-ClearVid CMOS.
* Both HD and SD outputs as standard.
* Silent and smooth Pan/Tilt mechanism .
* Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T*® Lens w/ 20x optical zoom.
* Optical image stabilization function to reduce vibration.
* Built-in Auto Focus function.
* Desktop and ceiling-mount installation capable.
* Wide system expandability with interface card slot for optional cards.
* External sync input.
* 16 position presets.
* Daisy chain capability (up to 7 units).
* RS-232C/RS-422 serial control (VISCA protocol).
* OSD (On-Screen Display).
SONY BRC-Z700 SPECIFICATIONS:
* Image Device: Three 1/4" type CMOS
* Total Picture Elements: Approx. 1.12 Mega Pixels
* Effective Picture Elements: Approx. 1.04 Mega pixels
* Signal Systems: HD: 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i. SD: NTSC, PAL
* Sync Systems: Internal /External
* Lens: 20x Optical Zoom, 80x Digital Zoom. Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T*
* Focal Length: f=3.9 to 78.0 mm (F1.6 to F2.8)
* Minimum Object Distance: 10mm (wide end, Limit Off), 800mm (tele end)
* Focus System: Auto / Manual
* Pan/Tilt Range: -170 to +170 degrees (Pan), -30 to +90 degrees (Tilt)
* Pan/Tilt Speed: 0.22 to 60 degrees/s (Pan/Tilt)
* Minimum Ilumination: 6lx (F1.6, 50IRE, +24dB)
* S/N Ratio: 50dB
* Shutter Speed: 1/10,000 to 1/59.94 (1/50) s
* Gain: Auto/Manual (0 to 24 dB and Hyper Gain)
* White Balance: Auto1, Auto2, Indoor, Outdoor, One-push WB, Manual
* Image Stabilizer: On/Off (Optical)
* Image Flip: On/Off
* Preset Positions: 16
* Video Output: HD component/RGB, Composite, Y/C
* Camera Control Interface: RS-232C (VISCA protocol)/RS-422 (VISCA protocol)
* Back Light Compensation: On/Off
* Power requirement: DC 10.8V to 13.2V
* Power Consumption: Max. 28.8W (Without optional cards)
* BRCZ700 Dimensions: 198mm (W) x 252mm (H) x 238mm (D)
* Mass: 4.8 kg (10.58lbs.)